CONWAY MOTORS was established in
the 1920's, and has been involved with the Vincent marque from the
earliest days to the present time.
The company was started in Shepherds Bush, West London, by Sid
Broomfield and others.
Chas and Ann Guy took over Conways in the 1980's and moved it to
In 1993 it was acquired by Colin and Ann Jenner, who continue to run
the business near Maidstone, Kent.
Colin bought his first Vincent in 1963 and during the 1960's and
70's ran his own Firm restoring Vintage Rolls Royce and Bentley
Later he specialised in Land Rovers, before taking over Conway
Ann is a Horse Riding Instructor, who has been a motorcyclist since
the age of 16. Having ridden Colin's "A" Twin in 1971 there was no
Colin and Ann both regularly ride and compete on Vincent's and have
toured on the continent as far afield as Riga in Latvia, Greece,
Hungary and the former CZ via many other countries.
We are proud of the service Conways continues to provide Vincent
This is an advert from the sixties when Conway Motors Ltd was in
Goldhawk Road in London